So I shared this with you guys on Saturday, but I wasn’t happy with how that panned out, or the formatting. So this week, we’re doing something a littttttttttttttttle differently. This week, we’re combining our Worth A Read’s (posts I’ve read this week that I think are definately worth sharing!) in with our linkup. But first, I *have* to share this! I had the giggles for a solid 4-minutes, and re-watch it regularly! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!
So if you can give me less than 4 minutes of your time
I’d like you to watch this video and enjoy your day!
Dana at The Art Kit Blog recently posted an article, Diaper Science after reviewing a STEAM book for kids.. I am seriously so impressed with this article, I’ve shared it at least three times on this blog alone, and I’m sharing it again today for that reason. If you haven’t checked it out, please do! If you have small kids, it won’t waste your time. And from what I’ve seen (I haven’t purchased the book yet), purchasing the book is 110% worth it.
And now for our third party!!
Please help us make it a success with a: CLICK TO TWEET!
Happy Wednesday you guys! I hope that your weeks are off without fail and that your hump day is fabulous! 🙂 We doubled our amount linked last week jumping from only 9 weeks our first week to 18 last week. And we have a new host you should definately check out! She’s pretty fabulous!
Onto the Link Up Party!
For All of The Most Recent Articles for Kids!
Kaityn chose Does it Benefit Children To Be Taught by Technology for her pick of the week.
Lindsay chose 10 Rookie Parenting Mistakes I Still Make for her pick of the week.
We will be continuing to pin, tweet, and email her post throughout the week to our audience!
- The Link Up goes live each Wednesday morning at 6am and closes Friday.
- To Link Up, click on the “You are Next… Click Here to Enter” link below the thumbnails.
- Please feel free to list up to three (3) of your most recent blog posts on any topic kid related.
- Comment on the post listed (1) before yours and at least (1) other post, minimum. The more you interact, the more you’ll get from us!
- Feel free to link us through either our button below or a text link. Also feel free visiting my blog and my co-hosts blogs!
- Follow your hosts, get to know them, we’re going to do a lot for you! Each of us will be:
- Pinning your posts to our group link up board.
- Pinning as many posts as fit our branding to individual boards of ours they mesh well with.
- Sharing as many posts as fit our branding to our other most popular social media channels.
- Clicking on your Click-To-Tweets
- Each of us will comment on each linked blog post each week.
Grab the Button For Your Webpage Here! Remember, sharing us is getting you more page visits!