Proverbs can move mountains! Want to make a difference? Be the difference! They always say if there is a topic you want to read about, go to the Bible. Porn? Bible. Good deeds? Bible. Heros? Bible. Murder? Bible. In this chapter, men learn how to be Godly men and Godly women. Learn how to be Confident, and teach your children confidence.
Women, girls, we are strong!!!!!!
Men, boy… girls are strong!!!!!!
Do not ever underestimate the power of a female of God. Women of God are powerful, valuable, and strong. Without taking anything away from a man’s qualities…. realize with God:
- Women are powerful!
- Women are smart!
- Women are eager!
- Women are precious!
- Women are valuable!
- Women are important!
Join us this week as we explore the power of strong! One thing I absolutely adore my husband for is teaching my daughter that she is strong. When she is hurt, when she is said, daddy asks, “Are you strong?” and she throws up her arm flaunting her guns (that she actually has defined! Yay for two year olds! Now, can I go back and be two again???).
FYI: We’re having an easy week of instruction this week. While its important these kids know God, obviously, I have to remember that this curriculum is supplementing whatever they are already doing with you guys! So, this week is almost all games and experiments! Have fun!
- HopScotch Water Balloons: For my two year old, I drew shapes on the ground for our activity of the day. Then, I busted water balloons on top of the shape I wanted her to HOP to! For older kids, you can use a hopscotch drawing or connect the dots. After activity of course, its time for getting hit by those balloons!
- Today’s Discussion: Younger kids: was jumping tiring? Did you have to do a lot of work to finish jumping? Were your legs powerful? Older kids: What was the best part of your day? Were the water balloons a great reward for playing the game? Was it fun? The balloons are like God’s grace. The relief after a hard day. The fun to work.
- Letter M Decorating Printable
- Filling the M with M&M’s!: Draw the Letter M on a piece of paper and put colored dots inside the block letter. Let your child place M & M’s on the appropriate color of dot. Matching!
- Maze Page of the Quiet Book
- Today’s Discussion: When you felt the pressure of all the tedious work, what pushed you through? Yourself? Mommy? Daddy? Did you give up? You were smart. You were persistent in finishing. Were the M&M’s the reward at the end of the day? End of the activity? Accomplished?
- Ready Set Go, Red Light/Green Light: We actually colored a huge stop light for the game! Putting actions to symbols is a new concept for my two year old, and she had a rough time with it, but caught on. Its a child hood favorite of mine, and a great conceptual activity that I never realized could be challenging!
- Today’s Discussion: Women are valuable and important. Women make decisions and choices everyday that affect everyone., sometimes many more people than she ever realized. Quick thinking and intelligence is key, and this game forced you to think quickly. What did you realize when you were playing? What is fun? Did you have to think? Did you get confused? What happened if you made a mistake?
- Counting Sequential Objects: M&M counting, Marshmallow Counting, Marble Counting, Marker Counting
- M is for Map! Map Game! (See week 4)
- Today’s Discussion: What is the importance of maps? Why might a woman need a map? What if we were discussing a map other than a road/country map? What if we talked about the Bible being a map to guide us in our lives? If we get lost on a trip, we can use a map…a GPS…a phone. What if we get lost in life? Can we turn to our Bibles and seek God?
- Week 7 Proverbs Coloring Page Printable
- Milk and Food Coloring: Place milk in a bowl, and drop in food coloring one a time. Let child draw a toothpick through the milk and see what happens! Its magic. No, its God’s grace! We can’t predict it, but we can see it happening.
Is anyone joining us on our FACEBOOK page? Please do! Lets us know if you are studying proverbs with us! We have 14 more weeks of activities left!