Proverbs can move mountains! Want to make a difference? Be the difference! They always say if there is a topic you want to read about, go to the Bible. Porn? Bible. Good deeds? Bible. Heros? Bible. Murder? Bible. In this chapter, men learn how to be Godly men and Godly women. Learn how to be Confident, and teach your children confidence.
We introduced our study 13 weeks ago week briefly recapping the Proverbs 31’s introduction. We started a curriculum, with resources, to help parents teach children that they are worth more than rubies (31:10). We are learning that we don’t have to be perfect, or teach our children to be perfect. All we have to do is be the best we can be and model the best we can do for our babies.
You are BEYOND Blessed & Noble
- Coloring and Popcycle Turkeys
- Proverbs Week 17 Coloring Printable
- Leave a drink and cookies for the mail man!
- Trash Morning, Good Deeds for the Dumpster Man
- Make Breakfast and/or Desert for a Co-Worker
- Anonymous Letter to a Friend/Act of Good Deed
Is anyone joining us on our FACEBOOK page? Please do! Lets us know if you are studying proverbs with us! We have only TWO more weeks of activities left! Or, subscribe to the right hand side and grab some free SubWay Art Proverbs Printables!