Proverbs can move mountains! Want to make a difference? Be the difference! They always say if there is a topic you want to read about, go to the Bible. Porn? Bible. Good deeds? Bible. Heros? Bible. Murder? Bible. In this chapter, men learn how to be Godly men and Godly women. Learn how to be Confident, and teach your children confidence.
We Will Be Honored
Last week we talked about how we will be praised. As a female, as a mother, as a person, I like praise. It is both encouraging and uplifting. But, honor is much more. It is deeper and bigger than praise. While perfection of the proverbs 31 woman is not easy or probable, no matter how desired it may be, it is not impossible. For with Christ, nothing is impossible. The Proverbs 31 woman is suppose to be the ideal woman of who we as a female population and strive for; not necessarily, who we already are. She isn’t easy, and she isn’t common. She is however, cherished.
- Proverbs Week 19 Coloring Printable
- Nummies Crafts and Potty Training
- Money – today we pulled out our spend save give folders we made in Week 10 of our Proverbs 31 Study, and reviewed for a third time what they are for. Something was different this time though. Typically, we haven’t pulled from her spend folder, although she typically moves her spend money to her save container. (Beats me if she really knows what this means or not, but she knows she isn’t allowed to take out or count her save folder). And, generally her give folder goes to church. Today she asked if she could take money out of her spend folder to buy a little boy she met a few weeks ago an airplane. This boy is six. My daughter is two. Boy are we in trouble! But, she is determined to buy this boy an airplane for Christmas. I& I am going to let her! Give away, little girl! Give away! 🙂 This makes me so happy!.
- Drawing X’s and Hearts: with pictures of items on a page, we practiced some penmanship with drawing X’s over things Kara doesn’t like, and hearts over thing she loves. We also practices scissor skills by letting her cut paper while I cut the pictures out of magazines.
- Craft for a Loved One
- Stay Warm Kits for the Needy
Is anyone joining us on our FACEBOOK page? Please do! Lets us know if you are studying proverbs with us! We have only TWO more weeks of activities left! Or, subscribe to the right hand side and grab some free SubWay Art Proverbs Printables!